1.03.2011

a day for cooking


I haven't cooked much since last summer. First it was due to school, then it was our vacation and then it was the holiday season. Another 2011 to do is to cook more, i think this will be very doable due to my new 90 day veagatarian (plus seafood) diet. Today Ciana (leong) came over & we made a brunch feast. Menu consisted of banana ebelskivers, shrimp & mushroom egg foo young, brown rice & mimosas. Everything turned out amazing.

And then for dinner I made blackened salmon, steamed broccoli, sauteed zucchini, brown rice & a ceasar salad (which is wearing off as I stay up later). I looked up a bunch of different recipes for the blackened seasoning and wrote thier ingredients down, then i went downstairs & made my own with the spices we had and with ones i thought would fit. It was a nice surprise that the seasoning blend turned put great. I'll post the recipe tomorrow.

Now, all I need to due is add workouts to my days.

No comments: