1.02.2011

Movie Time #1 : The Fighter


Today was a good day. I went for a walk this morning while on a phone date with dee. Researched some healthy stuff from Fitness magazine, relaxed then headed out to town to meet up with Ciana Leong and Audenne to have dinner at goma tei and to watch a movie, The Fighter. I want to try and see as many movies as I can that are nominated for the 2011 Golden Globe awards. I enjoyed the movie. I couldn't believe how much weight Christian Bale lost for this role. He's such a method actor. Well it worked for him. His performance was very good. Amy Adams also did a great job. The film had heart, humor and drama. After the movie Audenne went on her date and C & I had some wine and talked story for awhile. I stayed out a lot longer & spent a lot more money then I anticipated.
food log:
two slices of wheat toast with butter
caesar salad
tapioca pudding
two kirin beers
goma tei tan tan ramen
a million dollar margarita
popcorn
arare
coke
4 glasses of wine
chips and art dip
grilled cheese sandwich


... ok maybe i didn't do that great with all the alcohol, but at least i stayed true to my veggie diet

No comments: