1.01.2011

Happy Birthday Mommy & Happy New Year | 2011

Yesterday my mom would of turned 47 years old.

To celebrate her birthday, Ro & I went to the Haleiwa Cafe for breakfast. I'm in loove with their huevos rancheros. {something my mom would of loved too} Then we picked up a lei from longs and headed to keiki beach {where i spread her ashes in June 2007}. It was a beautiful day at the beach. I wish I wore my bathing suite so I could of laid out. My darkness is fading from last summer :(.





I've noticed that when I visit my mom at Keiki, I never feel as sad as I do on other occasions. I'm sure the beautiful beach and warm sun aides those sad feelings away. After I threw the lei in the winter ocean breaks Ro & I relaxed and watched all the crazy beach goers battle to get in and out of the winter breaks. We were even able to get our feet wet from the wave breaks. The cool water felt so good on my feet.





After running plenty of errands at pearl city, longs and walmart and resting in our cave (bedroom), we then got ready to start celebrating our New Years Eve. We decided to stay at home the whole time & I'm glad we did. Their was a great feeling of love and ohana at the Medrano hale last night. It was especially nice to spend some time with Ro's cousins, Meghan & Lauren and the two little ones, James & Kyle.



[baby james]

[baby kyle]

[ro & lauren & meghan]



Happy New Year!!!! ♥ R&R



I hope you had a blessed New Years Eve as well. xoxo

p.s. I stayed true to my vegetarian diet last night

No comments: